Thanks for visiting my site. Looking for a Keurig k155 coffee maker. Well, check our Keurig k155 review before you make your buying decision. This is the complete guide that will clear everything you need to know about the k155.
At the touch of a button, the Keurig K155 Brewing System produces a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or an iced coffee in less than a minute.
Now anyone who works with you can prepare what he loves. This fully programmable brewer has an interactive touchscreen.
So with this touchscreen, you can program the brew temperature and automatic on/off function. You can also set the language to English, Spanish or French.
The K155 Brewer offers a choice of four cup sizes, a removable drip tray, and an internal drainable hot water tank for transport or storage. It includes a Bonus 12 K-Cup variety box.
However, you can choose from over 500 varieties of coffee, tea, specialty drinks, and even iced coffee from over 75 brands you know and love. Pay attention to the Keurig logo on your favorite K-Cup pods.
Key Features: Keurig K155 Review
- Color LCD touchscreen
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Programmable functions such as language and time
- Auto On/Off function
- Quiet Brew Technology
- The large 90-ounce water reservoir
- Simply drains for transport and storage
Specification: Keurig K155 Review
- Manufacturer: Keurig
- Model Number: K155 Office Pro Commercial
- Dimensions: 14 x 10.4 x 13.8 inches
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Material Type: Plastic, Design
- Shipping Weight: 23.2 pounds
- ASIN: B00DWKEHU4
Pros and Cons: Keurig K155 Review
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- LCD Touch Screen
- Brews freshly coffee fast
- Removable drip tray
- Temperature Control
- 90-ounce large water reservoir
- Quiet brew technology
- Plastic material
- No strength control feature.
How to Clean and Maintenance the Keurig k155
Cleaning External Parts
It is recommended to regularly clean the external components of the brewing machine.
- Never sink the brewer in water or other liquids. Clean the cabinet and other external components can with a soapy, damp, non-abrasive cloth.
- The drip tray can store up to 12 ounces of overflow. Check and wash the drip tray and drip try plate periodically. To remove the drip tray assembly, simply slide it towards you and keep it straight to avoid spilling. The drip tray and the drip tray plate must not be placed in the dishwasher. They must clean with a damp, soapy, non-abrasive cloth and cleaned completely.
Cleaning the K-Cup Pack Holder Assembly
1. Cleaning the Parts: The K-Cup Pack Holder Assembly can be placed onto the top shelf of a dishwasher.
Use low-temperature cycles in the dishwasher. To remove the K-Cup pack holder assembly from the brewing unit, lift the handle to open the lid. Grasp the top of the K-Cup pack holder with one hand and push the bottom of the K-Cup pack holder from the bottom until it is released. After cleaning, align the K-Cup bag holder to the hole using the two front ribs as a guide and snap it into place from above.
2. Cleaning the Funnel: Remove the funnel from the K-Cup pack holder by pulling it until it comes out. However, the funnel is a dishwasher safe. Replace it in the K-Cup bag holder for replacement.
3. Cleaning the Exit Needle: The exit needle is located inside the K-Cup bag holder. If clogging occurs due to coffee grinding, it can be cleaned with a paper clip or a similar tool. Remove the K-Cup bag holder assembly and separate the funnel. Attach a paper clip to the needle to facilitate clogging, then rinse with water. The K-Cup pack holder assembly can be placed on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
Cleaning the Water Tank & Water Tank Lid
The lid of the water tank or water tank should not be placed in the dishwasher. Wipe with a damp, soapy, non-abrasive cloth and rinse thoroughly. Do not dry the inside of the water tank with a cloth because lint may remain.
Please rinse the water tank thoroughly after cleaning so that no cleaning agent or cleaning solution remains in this area as these may contaminate the water supply for brewing.
De-Scaling Keurig K155
The water holds different types of mineral elements that vary from place to place. Depending on the mineral content in the water in your area, calcium deposits or lime may accumulate in your brewery.
The scale is non-toxic, but it can degrade Brewer’s performance if left unattended. The descaling process of your Brewer helps maintain the Brewer’s heating element and other internal parts that come into contact with water.
For that, you should need to descale your brewer every 3 to 6 months for optimum performance. Calcium deposits can accumulate faster, which requires more frequent descaling.
First Stage: Preparation
- First, you need about 90 ounces of undiluted white vinegar, an empty basin, and a large ceramic bowl.
- Second, empty the water from the water tank.
- Third, disable al Auto-Off and programmed On-Off timer.
Second Stage: FILL AND CLEAN
- Pour vinegar into the water tank to fill.
- Put a large cup on the drip tray plate and run a water supply cycle. Do not use a K-Cup package, just choose the size of the large cup. Therefore, empty the substances of the large cup into the sink.
- Repeat this process a minimum of 3 times.
- Leave the brewer to rest for at least 4 hours.
Third Stage: Wash
- Make sure the reservoir is filled with clean water.
- Put a large cup on the Drip Tray Plate and run a water brew cycle. Empty the substances of the large cup into the basin.
- Continue this process until empty the water tank.
- If you notice any leftover taste or smell, you may need to complete additional brewing cycles.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the difference between Keurig’s Home and Work brewers?
The work brewers are approved for commercial use and are UL certified. They are designed for robust use in commercial establishments. Homebrewers have listed UL for domestic use only.
What size of the office is this brewery ideal for?
This brewery is ideal for small offices: less than 15 people. For larger offices, therefore, it is better to buy a larger commercial brewer from one of our authorized Keurig distributors.
However, all the commercial production systems are available from authorized Keurig dealers who can install and repair the brewing operation that suits their needs.
Can K155 brewer be plumbed directly to a water line?
No, this brewery is a commercial grouped and it has no plumbing capabilities. Only the commercial brewing systems K150 and K3000se can be connected to a water pipe.
How much liquid does the drip tray contain?
In fact, the drip tray holds up to 8 ounces of liquid. So it is advisable to check it regularly to empty and clean it.
Can I use a home brewer in my office?
Keurig strongly recommends using the domestic brewers at home and the commercial brewers in commercial/office environments. For this reason, our domestic brewers are UL certified only for domestic use and the commercial brewers are UL certified only for professional use.
My brewer is not working, can I service it?
We are sorry that you have problems with your Keurig brewery. Please contact Keurig customer service directly at 1-866-901-2739. They are available from 7 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
What plastic is the water tank?
The cold water tank for the Keurig brewery consists of plastic called polystyrene. This material is FDA approved, without BPA.
How often should I decalcify my system?
The frequency of descaling depends on the mineral content of water. For this reason, we recommend the use of filtered or bottled water. Limestone can accumulate in the brewer and affect the brewer’s performance.
If you decalcify your brewer regularly every 3-6 months, this can be avoided. The system will remind you of the message it’s time to descale the brewery! when to carry out the descaling process. If you move the decalcification process, the system will remind you again in 6 weeks.
The memory will not run out until the system has actually been decalcified. However, if you think your water has a higher mineral content, you should consider decalcification more often.
How hot is the water in the brewery?
A: Keurig believes that the optimum temperature for making coffee, tea, and hot chocolate is 192 ° F. This is the internal water temperature in your brewery. However, as soon as the coffee, tea or hot cocoa are prepared, the outlet temperature can vary greatly.
The cup temperature depends on the cup temperature and the material. During preparation in an insulated container, such as foam or a paper cup, an internal temperature of 180-185 ° F is generally obtained.
Furthermore, the output in a cold ceramic cup considerably cools the coffee. Note that the delivery temperature of the first infusion can be colder than a few degrees after switching on or after a longer period of inactivity.
We have reached the bottom line of Keurig K155 Review. This coffee machine provides professional quality coffee like cafe. So you don’t need to go the cafe.