Are you a coffee lover? Do you drink coffee regularly in your living ground or office where you stay maximum time? What will happen when you are out of a living place or office or away from any coffee shop (guess, that’s right!)? Don’t worry! I will tell you the way to prepare coffee without a coffee maker.
In 5 easy way, you can prepare your tasty cup of coffee without a coffee maker. You can try these simple processes to make coffee.
Make coffee using a strainer
- ground coffee
How to Prepare It
- Pour some water more than one cup into the stainer and Boil over medium-high heat.
- Add enough ground coffee in your largest measuring cup to prepare as many coffees as necessary. It is recommended to use about 1 to 2 tablespoons of ground coffee for 1 cup of water. Use your largest measuring cup for liquids, especially if you plan to make more than one cup of coffee.
- Pour hot water directly onto the floor in the measuring cup. For this method, no filter is required. Ground coffee and water can be mixed.
- Leave the coffee to rest for 3 minutes. Mix well and allow standing for another 3 minutes. The weather may vary depending on the type of coffee you use and the strength for you. This period produced a medium cup with coffee beans of standard quality.
- Place a tea strainer in a cup, a thermos or another cup. Pour the liquid through the colander. Repeat the operation to fill the remaining cups.
Make Coffee Using a Filter
- Ground coffee
How to Prepare It
- If you heat the water in a pan or saucepan, fill it with enough water and boil it over the medium-high flame cooker.
- Put enough ground coffee in the center of a coffee filter and apply the filter in a package with string or twine.
- Place the pack in the cup and pour enough hot water directly on it to complete.
- If you prefer a stronger coffee, let it soak for 4-5 minutes. For a weaker coffee, leave it to soak for 2 to 3 minutes. No shaking is necessary during this period.
- Pull the rope to remove the filter package. Add the cream and sugar you want and serve.
- Then, enjoy the cup of coffee.
Make coffee using a French Press
- Coffee Ground
How to Prepare It
- Fill the kettle or pan with enough water to make coffee. Put on the heat and heat over medium-high heat until the water starts to boil or simmer.
- Add 1 teaspoon (15 ml) pre-ground coffee to the press for 4 ounces (125 ml) of water.
- Pour the water directly onto the floors of your press, making sure all floors are saturated.
- Place the filter on the press and let the coffee ferment for a few minutes. For a small print plate, 2-3 minutes are enough. It may be necessary to stiffen a larger pot for 4 minutes.
- Pour it directly into the pot and into the cups of coffee.
- Hold the lid to prevent it from slipping or falling when poured.
Make coffee using instant coffee
- Instant Coffee
- Coffee Spoon
Heat the water:
- To boil water in a kettle or small saucepan, fill the pots with sufficient water for coffee and place them on the stove. Heat it to medium-high temperature and remove it when the water begins to boil.
- Every brand of instant coffee varies, but generally, you have to use between 1 and 2 tablespoons. Coffee spoon in granules (5 and 10 ml) of instant coffee for 6 ounces (180 ml) of water.
- Place instant coffee granules directly in your coffee cup.
- Pour hot water over the coffee beans. Mix well to mix, then add sugar and cream to taste.
Make coffee using Saucepan