Are you a coffee lover? Do you drink coffee regularly in your living ground or office where you stay maximum time? What will happen when you are out of living place or office or away from any coffee shop (guess, that’s right!)? Don’t worry! I will tell you the way to prepare coffee without a coffee maker.
In 5 easy way, you can prepare your tasty cup of coffee without a coffee maker. You can try these simple processes to make coffee.
Make coffee using a strainer
- ground coffee
How to Prepare It
- Pour some water more than one cup into the stainer and Boil over medium-high heat.
- Add enough ground coffee in your largest measuring cup to prepare as many coffees as necessary. It is recommended to use about 1 to 2 tablespoons ground coffee for 1 cup of water. Use your largest measuring cup for liquids, especially if you plan to make more than one cup of coffee.
- Pour hot water directly onto the floor in the measuring cup. For this method, no filter is required. Ground coffee and water can be mixed.
- Leave the coffee to rest for 3 minutes. Mix well and allow standing for another 3 minutes. The weather may vary depending on the type of coffee you use and the strength for you. This period produced a medium cup with coffee beans of standard quality.
- Place a tea strainer in a cup, a thermos or another cup. Pour the liquid through the colander. Repeat the operation to fill the remaining cups.
Make coffee using a filter
- Ground coffee
How to Prepare It
- If you heat the water in a pan or saucepan, fill it with enough water and boil it over the medium-high flame cooker.
- Put enough ground coffee in the center of a coffee filter and apply the filter in a package with string or twine.
- Place the pack in the cup and pour enough hot water directly on it to complete.
- If you prefer a stronger coffee, let it soak for 4-5 minutes. For a weaker coffee, leave it to soak for 2 to 3 minutes. No shaking is necessary during this period.
- Pull the rope to remove the filter package. Add the cream and sugar you want and serve.
- Then, enjoy the cup of coffee.
Make coffee using a French Press
- Coffee Ground
How to Prepare It
- Fill the kettle or pan with enough water to make coffee. Put on the heat and heat over medium-high heat until the water starts to boil or simmer.
- Add 1 teaspoon (15 ml) pre-ground coffee to the press for 4 ounces (125 ml) of water.
- Pour the water directly onto the floors of your press, making sure all floors are saturated.
- Place the filter on the press and let the coffee ferment for a few minutes. For a small print plate, 2-3 minutes are enough. It may be necessary to stiffen a larger pot for 4 minutes.
- Pour it directly into the pot and into the cups of coffee.
- Hold the lid to prevent it from slipping or falling when poured.
Make coffee using instant coffee
- Instant Coffee
- Coffee Spoon
Heat the water:
- To boil water in a kettle or small saucepan, fill the pots with sufficient water for coffee and place them on the stove. Heat it to medium-high temperature and remove it when the water begins to boil.
- Every brand of instant coffee varies, but generally, you have to use between 1 and 2 tablespoons. Coffee spoon in granules (5 and 10 ml) of instant coffee for 6 ounces (180 ml) of water.
- Place instant coffee granules directly in your coffee cup.
- Pour hot water over the coffee beans. Mix well to mix, then add sugar and cream to taste.
Make coffee using Saucepan