Thanks for my website. Looking for buying Cuisinart DCC-3200 programmable coffee maker? That’s a matter! Check our Cuisinart DCC-3200 review before you make your buying decision.
When you demand a stylish, durable, and 24 hours programmable coffee machine, Cuisinart DCC-3200 is a perfect choice. This is a complete Cuisinart DCC-3200 Review which will tell you everything you need to know before buying this coffee maker.
It makes the sturdy quality coffee with cutting edge coffee technology. The Cuisinart DCC-3200 ensures the consistent and durable coffee maker at a low price.
You can enjoy the Bold or Regular coffee flavor with the Brew strength control feature. With the Brew Pause features, you can also experience the cup of coffee before finishing the brewing cycle.
It includes the Gold-tone permanent filter and charcoal water filter so that you get the tasty favorable coffee. This coffee maker has 1 to 4 cup function but it can brew up to 14-cup at a time.
Features: Cuisinart DCC-3200 Coffee Maker
Cuisinart designs the DCC-3200 auto programmable coffeemaker in a modern and stylish look. So it fits any kitchen counter and looks very beautiful.
14-Cup Glass Carafe
It brews 1 to 4 cups when you preferred and up to 14 cups at a time. The 14-cup glass carafe includes an attractive stainless steel handle.
A Good Start
You can start your morning with one or many cups of coffee. Therefore, this Cuisinart DCC-3200 machine prepares the quality flavor coffee at the right temperature.
If you want to make the tasty cup of coffee, no way to avoid the Gold-tone commercial-style permanent filter. Because it makes brewing easy with the reusable Gold-tone filter.
It displays hour, minute, carafe temperature, as well as tone. The DCC 3200 coffee machine is fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean,1 to 4 cup setting, and brew-pause or auto-off.
Evenly distribute the water on the coffee and reduce the loss of temperature when the water flows through the bottom.
Charcoal Water Filter
This feature stops the flow of coffee from the basket when the carafe is removed for a maximum of 20 seconds from the heating plate so that a cup can be poured during the brew.
One minute protection will activate automatically if the device is discontinued from the power source. It contains all the programmed information including time, automatic switch-on time and automatic switch-off time.
Key Features: Cuisinart DCC-3200
- Hot coffee with expert coffee preparation technology to guarantee a warmer coffee temperature without compromising on taste or quality
- You can easily make “Regular” or “Bold” coffee with Brew strength control features.
- Fully automatic with programmability 24 hours a day, self-cleaning, setting from 1 to 4 cups, automatic switch-off (from 0 to 4 hours) and optional alarm sound.
- 14 Cups Glass Carafe with attractive design stainless steel handle.
- Water window clearly visible for accurate filling.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee with the “Brew Pause” feature before completing the preparation cycle.
- 60-second reset calls in case of power failure settings and position in the dispensing process.
- Gold-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
Specifications: Cuisinart DCC-3200 Review
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model number: DCC-3200
- ASIN: B00MVWGQX0
- Coffee Machine type: Drip coffee maker
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 9 x 14 inches
- Item Weight: 8.75 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.75 pounds
- Material: Plastic
- Brewing Capacity: 70 Ounce
- Cup capacity: 14-cup
Pros and Cons: Cuisinart DCC-3200 Review
- Provide hotter coffee without losing flavor.
- Easy to clean
- 14 cups carafe with a stylish handle.
- 24-hour fully automatic programmable
- Quality material
- Self-cleaning function.
- Cheap compared to others.
- No thermal carafe.
- No SCAA certified.
Video: Cuisinart DCC-3200 Review
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Dcc-3200 and DCC-1200?
Taste: Coffee in 3200 is tastier. You might expect a new machine to be better, but I think it controls the flow and temperature of the brewing process better.
The brewed coffee is much hotter. Both units have three temperature settings, but the settings on the 3200 are hotter than Dcc-1200.
Is it possible to remove the carafe and pour a cup of coffee before brewing is complete?
Yes, but it can be removed for 20 seconds before it starts to drip. Remember, if you shoot early, it gets stronger and the remaining pot weakens a little.
How is the brew time?
Not for long – It maybe 5 minutes for 8-10 cups of coffee.
is the carafe glass or stainless steel?
Yup! 14 cup glass carafe
Can I prepare only hot water for tea?
Yes you can. It’s very hot.
How high is it when the cap is closed?
14 “is accurate that I needed this unit to fit less than 14.5” from the counter to the closet space.
From the coffee-making experience and compared to features this machine is great! If you want 24-hour programmable coffeemaker with a low budget, we recommend you to buy the Cuisinart DCC-3200 coffee machine. It deals with good value for money when you judge price to feature ratio.